Interior: Brown Leather

Owner Comments
hassis number: 00SC0508
Reg no: BD 30523
Color: AC 527 Vert Argent metalw
Origin: Italy
Production year: 1972
Engine no: -
Engine Type: C 114.3, 2670ccm, IE (Injection)
Transmission: Manual
Interior: Brown
Options: Leather seats, AC, Tinted glass
Mileage: -
Special feature: -
Reg in Norway: -

Eirik Holm
History

I bought the car at the end of the nineties from the collection of Henri Fradet in France after some argument and persuasion easier. It was a little run down and has pr.dd gone only about 120.000 km. It has a period of his life been registered in Italy where it got indicators on the sides, Helvita park and front indicators and custom-made leather interior. I guess it has been painted up sometime before I got it. It seems otherwise relatively newly restored, but it is done with reverence for originality. I have been using Lasse Frykholm to the usual modifications, but otherwise it's not done much of it from my side after I got it. The engine runs excellent and has been very reliable. It has the original air conditioning which I (of course) has cut out. Have never used it; it just reduces engine power when it is engaged.
The body is in excellent condition, but I look to my horror, that the years they can appear small bulges in the paint; certainly rust inside. If not so long must thus a little rust treatment to. Badges otherwise the usual weakness with leaks around the tailgate. It collects moisture bagsjeromsbrønnen when the vehicle is outdoors in the rain and it is important to get dried up carpets and all as soon as possible thereafter.
Have always wanted wheels Roue Resine, but the price goes Micr constantly and now they are well in excess of € 5,000 for the set. To buy it, I have to disable the sensible brain. It is difficult to defend.
The car has been on several long trips, but only within Scandinavia yet. I try to participate in the Swedish and Norwegian Landstreffet as often as I can since the only events for SM nearby. French bildag I participate usually. Unfortunately, SmeN accept that I have to divide my time and attention on several citroëner with the result that there's too much time in the stable.
1972 Citroen SM
5-Speed
hydropneumatic

Return to Registry