September 18, 2014
Birchwood, Wisconsin, United States
Sold: $1500 1 bid
Miles: 33,000
Transmission: Automatic
Exterior: silver gray
Interior: black
Seller Comments
1973 CITROEN MASERATI SM – COMPLETE CAR PARTS CAR ---EVERYTHINGS THERE---- 33000 original miles
MASERATI – TIPO 114 C V6 Dual Overhead Cam Motor – TRIPLE WEBER 42 DCNF CARBS.
AUTO TRANS, ALL HYDRAULICS, AC. All engine components appear present even the factory oil can. All interior parts look good but front seats are shot. Broken driver side door window but all other glass is good.
I picked this car up an estate sale of a local car collector who passed away 3 months ago. The auction company told me he had this car since the 1980s. They looked thru all this cars paperwork but could not find the title for this one. He had over 20 cars
COMES WITH BILL OF SALE ONLY.----- NO TITLE
BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PICK UP AND SHIPPING.

Question & Answer
Q: do you know anything about the motor? Does it turn? start? records? Sep-11-14
A: I am sorry but I have zero Info on the motors history. I was told at the auction that the guy who owned it drove it around town in the 80s then parked it in with his other cars and there it sat. I am car guy and I didnt try to start it due to the chance of hurting the exotic Maserati engine. It has been sitting a long time. Frank
Q: Could you supply the VIN for this car? It can be found in a couple of places, the easiest is on the left side of the steering column visible only when the drivers door is open. Thank you. Sep-11-14
A: OK I found it. I couldnt open the door because of the car hauler wheel wells are in trhe way. Since that window is missing I could stick my head thru. The VIN # is OOSB8679. I hope that helps. Frank
Q: would be able to transport the vehicle to new york harbor and what the cost Regards john Sep-08-14
A: Pick up and shipping is buyers responsibility as the listing states. My zip code is 54817. That will help you when you get quotes from shipping companies. I have heard of a service on the internet called USHIP. I was told they are less expensive then commercial car carriers. I have not used them but I hear it works pretty well. Frank

THIS IS SOLD AS AN AS-IS PARTS CARS
No warranties or guarantees apply

You are more than welcome to personally inspect this car, Just dropp me a note and we can set up a time.

This car is located at my house in Birchwood WI. Its about a 2-1/2 hour drive from Minneapolis Minnesota.

All funds must clear bank before car is taken.
Attachments
$_57 (11).JPG
$_57 (11).JPG (412.86 KiB) Viewed 22485 times
$_57 (12).JPG
$_57 (12).JPG (448.2 KiB) Viewed 22485 times
$_57 (13).JPG
$_57 (13).JPG (361.46 KiB) Viewed 22485 times
1972 Citroen SM
5-Speed
hydropneumatic

Return to Auction Results